Terms & Conditions Page
- Purpose of Hire. The Tenant shall be entitled to occupy the Property for holiday purposes only and this agreement shall not confer on the Tenant any security of tenure within the terms of the Housing Act 1988 pursuant to which the occupation shall be deemed to be by way of an excluded tenancy. The Tenant shall not sub-let the premises or any part thereof.
- Rental Period. All bookings start from the time given on the booking agreement and the Property must be vacated by the expiry time on the day the period ends.
- additional charges are made for lates check ins by arrangement unless otherwise confirmed ,no check ins after 10pm
- Deposit/Payment. A NON REFUNDABLE deposit of 20%(depending which apartment is booked ) of the full rental is payable when booking, unless the booking is made within 8 weeks of the hire commencement date, when the full amount is payable. Booking made more than 6 months in advance require a 30% deposit and max booking period is 14 days or by arrange ment
- AND IS NON REFUNDABLE
- If the booking is cancelled after the deposit only has been paid then this is not refundable
- If the full balance is not received by the Agent 8 weeks prior to the hire commencement date, the deposit will be forfeited
- Cancellation. Once a booking deposit has been paid and the booking confirmed in writing/email, the Tenant is liable for the whole amount of the rent for the period booked.
The cancellation policybooking; after full payment has been made THEN THIS IS NON REFUNDABLE so please ensure you have your own holiday insurance
- If a booking and final payment is made to a third party property owner
- then the owners terms and conditions will then apply ,please always read the terms and conditions before making a deposit payment or a final payment
- Holiday Insurance. Once booked, the Tenant is liable for the complete Property rental costs. As such, it is strongly recommended that the Tenant take out suitable holiday insurance to cover costs incurred by unexpected holiday cancellation.
- Availability. The booking is made on the understanding that the Property will be placed at the Tenant's disposal on the dates agreed. Should this not be possible through fire, theft or circumstances beyond the Agent's control, the full amount paid by the Tenant will be refunded. However, note that:
a. No alternative accommodation can be provided;
b. The Tenant will not have any claim against the Agent for compensation or expenses.
- Maximum Occupancy. The maximum occupancy as specified on the property details or booking must be adhered to. and no extra persons/visitors
- No loud music or noise which would give rise to a complaint from neighbouring apartments
- If this condition is not observed, the Agent reserves the right to refuse admittance or require that the Tenant vacate the property.before the end of the stay In this eventuality, no refund of monies will be due.
- Amenities. The use of the Property includes electricity, water heating, heating and use of TV. Bed linen and towels are also included in the rental and must remain within the property.
- Where wifi is avilable it is for general use only and no downloads of music or films
- No Pets. allowed
- No SmokingProperties are strictly non-smoking. The Tenant may not smoke within the Property or building or allow any member of their party or other invited persons to smoke within the Property. Any breach of this rule will result in the termination of the Tenant's booking and a request to vacate immediately. All monies paid will be forfeited. Smoking is permitted in the outside areas of the Property; however the Tenant must ensure that all evidence of smoking in the outside areas is removed prior to departure.
- Cleaning. All equipment, utensils, etc. must be left clean, and the Property must be left clean and tidy at the end of the hire period.The property should be left in the clean condition as when you arrived
- Suitable cleaning materials will be found within the Property for this purpose. The Agent reserves the right to charge for excess cleaning. Note: It is the Tenant's responsibility to ensure the safe storage of cleaning materials, particularly in the presence of children. and you must make your own safety assesment
- Nuisance. The Tenant shall not cause a nuisance of any kind to the Property or to its neighbours.
- Right of Entry. The Agent reserves the right to enter the Property at any reasonable time, with or without notice, during the Tenant's period of stay.
Normally notice would be given however
- Damages & Breakages. Some apartments require a damage deposit/excess cleaning payable/key loss with final payment .If you have made your payment via card payment you agree that that up to £100.00 damages to be charged to your cardby by accepting these terms and conditions or a separate payment will be requested via Pay Pal
- The Tenant undertakes to keep the Property and all the furniture, fittings and contents in the same state of repair and condition as at the commencement of the letting. All damage, breakages or equipment failure to the Property or its contents must be reported to the Agent as soon as possible. The Agent will arrange to repair the damage as soon as practical, however there is no guarantee this will be within the period of hire. Damage or breakage caused by act or omission of the Tenant or persons attending the property at the Tenant's invitation must be repaired or replaced by the Tenant at the Tenant's expense within 7 days of the cost of repair or replacement being determined and notified to the Tenant. The cost of repair or replacement shall generally be determined within 14 days of notification. Any repair or replacement shall be to the original standard. Should the damage result in another booking being cancelled, the Tenant will be held liable for all consequential losses to the Owner. All breakages are chargeable.
- Appliance Breakdown./wi-fi malfuction In the event of a breakdown,or wifi loss of connection the Agent will do everything possible to ensure swift repair/replacement of any appliance provided at the property. However, the Tenant must accept that it may be impossible to deal with every eventuality during the course of a booking period. Where a breakdown is determined to be a direct result of misuse, the Tenant will be required to cover the full cost of repair or replacement. If an appliance has broken it may not always be able to be repaired during the holiday let booking period.
- Left Items. Found(except for under wear) will be held for 1 month . The guest must notify us of Any items they believe may be left in the property after it has been vacated and we will confirm if found. The Tenant must meet the cost of returning any item by sending the packaging and pre paid and pre addressed and the Agent will also levy a charge of £10.00 to cover handling costs if they need to be taken to the Post office If the Tenant does not wish for the item to be returned, the Agent will dispose of it as necessary
- Please note: any item to be returned will require the packaging and postage to be sent in advance but the Agent accepts no responsibility for loss or damage in transit.
- Security. The Tenant is responsible for the security of the Property for the duration of the booking period and also immediately after vacation, until such time as the Agent re-enters the Property. The Tenant is expected to take all reasonable care of it. This includes ensuring that the Property is fully secured when leaving it. No windows should be left open and all locks must be secure.